GENERAL ACCOUNTING AND TAX SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
The expertise of our Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) will allow you to minimize your taxes payable for your business and maximize your returns. Our team of highly skilled chartered accountants are prepared to tackle any previous obstacles our clients have had with the accounting industry.
Don’t wait any longer to benefit from the savings that the Chartered Professional Accountants at DFD-CPA can get for you. Click here to get in touch with an expert.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annually bookkeeping
- Review and organization of accounting data
- Financial Statements, Notice to readers / Compilations Reports and Review Engagements
- Review of internal controls and implementation of accounting policies
- Reconciliation of accounting data
- Cloud accounting, e-commerce including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc.,
- Setup, organization, and upgrade of accounting system including Sage, QuickBooks, Wave, etc., review, training, and support on an ongoing basis.
- Incorporation analysis and procedures, business registration services
- Planning for the purchase or sale of a business
- Assistance with loan applications
- Staff screening/recruitment,
- Business plan, budget management and development
- Basic business valuation, liquidations
- Cash flow estimates and forecasting
- Tax planning and tax deferral
- Development of management systems, inventory management
- Strategic business planning and development
- Succession planning/reorganization
- Ownership succession and retirement planning
Compliance, Tax Services
- Federal and provincial corporate income tax returns
- GST/HST/PST/QST returns and filings
- Payroll services and tax returns (periodic DAS and year end T4 and RL1 Slips and Summaries)
- Dividend Declarations including T5 and RL3 slips and summaries
- BCNESST, RBQ, Parity Comity reporting.