FAIR FEE POLICY
We believe you should always be in control of your fees with no surprises. You are entitled to a competitive fixed quote for agreed services, which is exactly what we charge, not a penny more. We can also work with hourly rates.
SERVICE FOR MEDICAL PRACTICES AND PROFESSIONALS
Share our expertise and understanding of professional and healthcare practices, the trends and challenges in the industry. We provide the experience and the know-how of bookkeeping, accounting and taxation for medical professionals so they can focus on what they do best.
At DFD-CPA, we have dedicated staff providing accounting, bookkeeping, tax and consulting services specifically designed to meet the needs of professional and healthcare practices. DFD-CPA is ready to help you navigate the complex, ever-changing nature of your business by bringing to your practice a significant depth of resources in finance, accounting and consulting services through the followings:
- Develop a plan to address the accounting, tax and billing needs of your practice.
- Provide you with practice consulting and advisory services that help simplify complex operational and management issues.
- Share our expertise and understanding of professional and healthcare practices, the trends and challenges in the industry.
- Accounting, bookkeeping and payroll
- Practice valuation
- Controls analysis
- Cash flow management
- Practice acquisition and mergers
- Financial statement preparation, Compilation Report, Review
- Engagement, Audit
- Expense Reduction and Profit Enhancement
- Budgeting and financial projections
- Cost and profit center accounting and reporting
- Practice management consulting
- Tax preparation and tax minimization strategies
- Tax litigation problem representation, assistance, notice of objection, disputes, and negotiations
Tax advice, Planning, Transfer, Succession, Retirement, Estate
- Practice start-up, setting up a practice, purchasing and selling
- Incorporation of Professionals and Roll-overs
- Business Owner Succession
- Retirement planning advisory
- Estate planning issues
- Business continuation planning